Today I am equal parts thrilled and sad as we have come to our last episode of this first season of the Mama Advantage. I started this as a test, a test to see if I liked podcasting and to see if I had enough to say about the Mama Advantage. Well the answers are I do, and there is. There is SO much more to say about the Mama Advantage. So I’ll be returning for a second season this fall. I’d love to hear what you’d like me to focus on for the second season. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you liked, didnt like and what you’d like to hear more of in the second season.
This season has been amazing. I’ve learned so much from my cohosts and in my own research and exploration. In today’s episode, I’m going to share some my reflections on our first 8 episodes. So lets dive in.
Mama Advantage Moments from this episode:
- Something that stood out for me from episode 1 was that as moms we fundamentally know in our core what’s right for our children and we have to trust this instinct; this carries over into trusting our intuition in our business and the idea of connection
- Episode 2 was all about creativity, my inspiration from this episode was my guest’s desires for their children to learn from them as business owners
- Episode 3 on choice was such a powerful episode, I learned so much about activism, equality, women’s rights, and more
- The thing that resonated the most with me from episode 4 is the idea of being careful in our speech patterns: categorizing our ideas as ‘little’ when they may be the place where our passion and heart lie
- In episode 5 we talked about legacy, it was such an honor to have these guests on the show and we talked so much about what we are doing to leave the world a better place for our kids; we also explored the idea of knowing you are exactly where you want to be in this world right now
- Episode 6 was the all about the idea of being able to take a pause and why and how it’s okay and can be beneficial for our lives and our businesses
- Episode 7 was all about values and the importance of surrounding ourselves with people in our business and personal lives who help us stay on course with our values
- Episode 8 was so fun, it’s something I’ve been wanting to do for a long time and coming together to share our experiences was so powerful. Being intentional in how we run our businesses and live our lives translates into how we raise our children and families
- As mothers and as Mama business owners, my biggest takeaway from this season is that we are strong, driven, motivated, and dedicated, and that is a powerful combination
Make sure you sign up below so you’ll be the first to know when Season 2 is heading your way!
Join the List
Join to Receive all Upcoming Podcast Info!