I want to live in a world where women have the confidence and clarity to see motherhood as an advantage in everything they do.
Hi, I’m Megan. I am a business growth strategist, but what I really do is empower Mama CEOs to create a fulfilling life and set a stellar example for their children.
As a mom and a business owner, I want to feel successful in BOTH roles. I want to be actively actively present for my kids, and build a business I am passionate about.
I want career, but not in the traditional way. I want to define success on my own terms
And I want that for you, too.
we can give our kids the world, without giving up our own.
we can have a career we are passionate about AND raise great children.
our kids can be our greatest accomplishment but they don’t have to be our only accomplishment
our role as a mother is an asset to our business, our family and our community, not a hindrance.
This is the Mama Advantage.
There is a better way than feeling torn between your dreams and raising great kids. You deserve a life where you feel happy, invigorated and fulfilled when you wake up every day.
Trust me, your family and the world will be better when you do.
Let me help you develop a solid plan to grow your business, build a community of like-minded Mama Allies and continue to be the great mom you already are (but with less guilt and more time to pee alone.)
The Mama Advantage movement starts here. Join me.
9 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I love books meant for 13-year-old girls. (Ahem a certain vampire trilogy tops that list).
2. I have been an entrepreneur my whole life and have never had a “traditional” 9-5 job. From teaching children’s dance and swim lessons, to a 20 year career as a personal trainer, to my own pre and postnatal wellness company, I’ve always had at least one business on the go.
3. I have two amazing children.
4. My best friend teases me that I make lists of the lists I have to make…and she is not wrong.
5. I hosted a Prenatal Yoga video in my previous career as a prenatal wellness specialist.
6. I recently fell in love with stand-up paddle boarding, but yoga still wins as my workout of choice (although I don’t do either often enough).
7. I love my morning latte…possibly too much.
8. I met my adorable husband online.
9. I was crowned the Sweet Heart of the Mountains at my hometown fair at age 16 (wow, check out that hair!)
Working with Megan is like hanging out with one of your favorite mom friends – who just happens to be whip smart at business strategy. With Megan you’ll get top notch business coaching AND a kindred mama spirit – and it just doesn’t get any better than that! She’s one-of-a-kind.
This was exactly what I needed, exactly when I needed it. Thank you, Megan, for showing up so fully for all of us and for dedicating yourself to this work. As the old African proverb says, “I am because you are.” I see possibilities for myself and my business that simply didn’t exist three months ago.