How to Make Your To-Do List Matter

  I love planning. I love lists (color-coded is even better). One of the things that keeps me on track is my to-do list. If you’re an obsessive to-do list maker like I am, there’s one thing you should know: If you aren’t careful, your to-do list can hold you back...
The 80% Factor—Will You Succeed?

The 80% Factor—Will You Succeed?

I recently read two statistics that floored me: People with a goal have only 10% chance of succeeding on their own. but People have 80% chance to succeed at a goal with group support. You can go from 10% to 80% chance of success just by participating in a group. Now,...