If you’re a CEO, you need to go on a business trip. That goes double for Mama CEOs.
Whether it is a solo day at a coffee shop or hopping on a plane to meet up with other Mama CEOs (like I did!) business trips are essential for the growth of your business, not to mention your personal sanity!
I’m sharing my key points to remember when planning your own business trip, plus the big takeaways from the business trip I took at the beginning of July.
This 7 minute video will help you plot out your own Business Trip successfully!
Ready for your own Mama CEO Business Trip? Let’s take a virtual one together!
Summer Strategy Sessions
Your business doesn’t have to take the back burner this summer.
What if your business goals could still be moving ahead now, instead of waiting for the fall to “get back on track?”
Summer is busy and I get it. That’s why I am bringing my Summer Strategy Sessions back to help you get in, get a great idea, and get on with your summer.
You don’t have time for months and months of coaching or taking a program that requires your attention every single week.
It is possible. You can move your business forward this summer, you just have to be realistic, strategic, and a little creative.
Your Awesome Business + My Great Ideas + A Realistic Plan = A Stellar Summer Strategy
In one 60-minute session we can tackle one of the following business sticking points:
- Outline your newest free offering to attract raving fans to your business
- Turn your hour-by-hour business model into profitable packages that lead to great results for you and your clients
- Go through your actual schedule to find ample time to build your business while still rocking motherhood
- Put together a 90-day plan of exactly what you need to work on for your next project (start it now or be ready to hit the ground running on the first day of school)
- And many other options that are currently preventing you from moving forward in your business.
In one hour, we can get clarity around a sticking point, solve a problem you’ve been debating, or create actionable plan to move your forward in your business.
Your session will include:
- A Quick-Take business worksheet to give me a snapshot of where you are are, what you are working on and where you are stuck.
- A 60-minute consulting call, scheduled at your convenience, where we’ll move fast and get you a solution before the next episode of Dora is over.
- A recording of our call, as well as a bullet-pointed overview of what we discussed. Don’t worry about taking notes if you’re doing this call from the passenger seat of your family road trip, I’ve got you covered.
- Plus 2 weeks of email follow up to make sure you implement the great ideas we develop!
And this won’t break your summer budget either. Get Your One on One Summer Strategy Session for $199.
I’m only offering 5 summer strategy sessions, so buy now before they sell out. You can use your session any time up until Sept 15th!